Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: New Costume pictures

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Gomunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2006
    Posts
    416
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got a new pattern book today that actually had the patterns in it unlike the last one) and since I have enough orders to keep me busy until Halloween I thoguht I would post these for some inspiration for you guys sinc eAG decided to skimp on costumes this year. The newest pics start at #16 with Poor Cinderella.
    My Costume pattern Album

  2. #2
    Polly Marie
    Guest Polly Marie's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks for sharing. I like looking at the pictures even though my sewing skills aren't very good. I won't even attempt it, but isn't the "Summer Fairy" #52 gorgeous! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Gomunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2006
    Posts
    416
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Polly Marie:
    Thanks for sharing. I like looking at the pictures even though my sewing skills aren't very good. I won't even attempt it, but isn't the "Summer Fairy" #52 gorgeous! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">She is precious, but I haven't attempted that costume just yet. Maybe next year.

  4. #4
    emsmombuysdolls
    Guest emsmombuysdolls's Avatar

    Post

    DD and DS are going to be "Beauty and The Beast" for Halloween, so I am going to attempt a 18" Belle costume.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member marilyn2222's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2005
    Posts
    225
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Where did you get that pattern book? What is the name of it?The photos at the end of the album. I recognize some of the other patterns in the beginning, but I don't think I've seen the new ones at the end.
    Thanks!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Gomunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2006
    Posts
    416
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by marilyn2222:
    Where did you get that pattern book? What is the name of it?The photos at the end of the album. I recognize some of the other patterns in the beginning, but I don't think I've seen the new ones at the end.
    Thanks!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's Joan Hinds' <u>Sew the Storybook Wardrobe for 18 Inch Dolls</u>. This is my 5th book of her, and I love how she explains the directions. This is second one I've gotten off of Amazon.com. I had to buy a second one since the first one didn't have the patterns in it, so now I've learned to ask about them before buying. I haven't mad anything out of this book yet, but will sometime soon, I hope.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member kitandkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    949
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the pics! I think I might have the European dress pattern somewhere. It looks familiar.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Gomunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2006
    Posts
    416
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Kit, Kat, and Friends:
    Thanks for the pics! I think I might have the European dress pattern somewhere. It looks familiar.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's Butterick 4699.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Kenshinchan's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2006
    Posts
    1,024
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What nifty costume ideas! (I had no idea there was actually a pattern out there with doll bodices. O_O Of course, I made my own pattern out of a vest because I'm cheap. [img]smile.gif[/img] )

    What do you mean about asking about the patterns? Did you buy one from Amazon.com itself (not a secondhand seller) and it didn't have the patterns inside? I have some gift certificates that I should probably use up... [img]smile.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member geneobug's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2005
    Posts
    191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If those are the prices you are asking, you are selling your products much too cheaply. We all like bargains, but I have made several of these and believe me, the fabrics and trims cost that much or more for some of them. Better reconsider and give yourself some profit. Your time is your most precious gift.

    Brenda

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •